Now Over Twenty-Five Published Books Mystery Novels, Historical Novels, Non-fiction Books, & Erotic Novels
Most of these books are FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ! A Complete List can be found at www.FessBooks.info
This Year 2023 — Celebrating Nineteen Years of Publishing
FessBooks.com The Internet Home of Michael Don Fess, author
Need a Speaker?
Hear the science behind my new novel.
If you would like an Informative and
Entertaining Presentation of
Amazing Facts and How they will
Affect our Lives in the Near Future . . .
OVER HALF THE BOOKS SOLD
In 2023 Will Be eBooks
The largest distributor of
eBooks for your iPad, Kindle, or Nook
eBooks are less expensive . . . average $3.95
You receive them instantly
AND . . . There’s no shipping and handling
Like FessBooks Publishing on FaceBook
so you will get the latest news.
If you read my novels, you can experience many lives, share adventures, and feel emotions you may never get to experience in real life.
If you don’t read books, you live only one life, a solo adventure.
My novels have many sub-plots interwoven with the main storyline that keep you guessing.
If the reader can out-guess the author about where the story is going, the reading experience becomes boring.
I don’t want you to be bored . . .
Happy Reading In 2023
Speaker at Civic Clubs
· El Dorado, Arkansas Kiwanis Club
· Magnolia, Arkansas Rotary Club
· Arkadelphia, Arkansas Rotary Club
· Fayetteville, Arkansas Rotary Club
· Pine Bluff, Arkansas Rotary Club
· Marion County, Arkansas Rotary Club
Cruise Speaker and Book Signing
on a cruise to the Panama Canal
(That’s me signing in my Caribbean costume)
My List for a Successful Novel
1. The story should have one or more “larger than life” characters. Memorable characters give the reader a “hook” to remember the story and can give you the feeling you know the characters personally.
2. If the story has many characters, repeat their names and associate them with their title or job to help the reader keep them straight. Novels are confusing when you can’t remember who someone is and their relationship to the story.
3. The story should have several sub-plots woven into the main plot to make the story more interesting. It helps keep a fast pace throughout the novel.
4. The novel should be sprinkled with enough facts to make the story ring true. Well written fiction should have enough facts to give you the feeling it is a real-life story and could be believable.
5. It should have many unexpected twists and surprising turns . . . the reader should never be able to get ahead of the author and predict the outcome.
6. Keep the action moving . . . make the reader keep turning the pages to see what happens next.
7. When the situation seems to be approaching a resolution, inject a new crisis. It’s called “turning up the heat.”
8. Let the characters tell the story and keep it in active voice . . . long paragraphs of passive voice descriptions will tend to bore most readers.
9. Fictional Characters should each have a different voice . . . they should also use different words, e.g. adjectives and nouns to give them a personality.
For Several Years . . . An Arkansas Best Seller
w After death, do we become energy parcels roaming the Cosmos?
w Do we learn all the secrets of the vast and unknown universe?
w Can we meet former friends and other entities from the past?
w Is there life on other planets in the galaxies?
Read this Unique Theory
Test Your Imagination
Download the eBook at Amazon
Available at B & N, itunes & Smashwords
BOOKS in PRINT
Non-Fiction “What Do We Do With What We’ve Learned”
Caribbean Series “The Cruising Serial Killer” “The Cruising Black Widow”
“Mystery On Elbow Cay”
Other Novels “The Secret DNA Code” “The ISIS Pill”
New Theory “Are We Energy Parcels”
Coffee Table Book “Bones of the Garden”
They’re Easy to Order
Get your Autographed Copy of any book in Print
Contact the Author? Email support@FessBooks.info
Researching a new novel
In Panama City, Panama
Published in April 2018
Based on an actual cruise to the
With Miss America
A Book Signing
August 13, 2016
Read Part of Book One
Available in PRINT
Read Part of Book Two
Available in PRINT
eBooks at Amazon,
B & N, Kobo, iTunes and Smashwords.com
were researched with many trips, cruises and vacations in the Caribbean.
Most locations are authentic and many events are based on actual experiences.
Available in PRINT
eBook is available at
Amazon, B & N, Smashwords.com
More Novels listed on
If You Like Historical Fiction
Three eBook Mystery Series
set in 1964 In Louisiana
“The ISIS Pill”
and the sequel
“A Pill Is Bitter”
“A Petit Jean Mystery”
Based in Arkansas’s Petit Jean State Park
“Know Your Time”
Non-fiction Have you ever wondered if time
is different on other planets?
Why are there twenty- four hours in a day?